Sunday, March 7, 2010

why, why, why?

My child has been crying for about 75% of the day. Last night as soon as I decided to turn off the tv and head to bed he woke up and proceeded to cry for about two hours even after I took him in bed with me. Then today he cried and cried and cried. It's like he's uncomfortable but he doesn't seem like he's teething and he's not hungry, constipated, sick and he doesn't have a fever. I used to call him the perfect baby. I would brag to everyone who would listen that he would sleep 12 hours a night since he was a month old and that he would NEVER cry, I mean NEVER! Then he hit the 5 and a half month mark and BYE-BYE PERFECT BABY! but you know what I think that might be a sign that he's learning? thats just what i'll tell myself.

As much as my child has turned into a difficult little munchkin I still dread when the calender says september 1st and I have to start university or is it univercity? I better figure that out before I go! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment