Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hello blog, where have you been?



Well I did intend to write in thi blog to document my first months of being a single mother. THAT didn't happen. Noah is six months old now and is a chubby (obese says his doctor), happy little boy. BUT as of about a month ago he has turned into that really annoying boyfriend who constantly wants you to hold his hand and sit next to him and tell him you love him. Its actually driving me insane! is that okay to say my six month old is driving me insane? Oh well..



I just moved out of my parents house and into my own apartment. Its just me and Noah now. i have not unpacked ANYTHING! All clothes are still in boxes and suitcases and there's random boxes everywheres. Maybe tonight when Noah goes to bed I will unpack some stuff. Maybe, Maybe.



How do I break my child from wanting to be held ALL THE TIME? Do I let him cry? Do I indulge in his insane need and hold in even when I pee? There has to be a resolution?!



anyways, the master calls. That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to hold him all the time! Put him down, but stay near him, so he knows you're there. Or just wear him in a baby carrier, although if Noah is as chunky as Angus, that's sometimes not an option.

    ReplyDelete