Friday, March 5, 2010

My dad bought me a new couch, okay it's a fouton but thats besides the point. Anyways this new couch/fouton that I've had for about a week has been puked on by Noah about 15 times. I'm not sure how I'm supossed to wash it and I'm just using a wet cloth as of right now but maybe I can buy one of those steam cleaner things? HAHA yeah right! that would be a waste of money.
I finally got around to doing some of the dirty dishes today. Noah decided he was going to scream at me the whole time but I had to ignore him because there was pots from last sunday still sitting in the sink, they HAD to be washed. I feel like my kitchen is full of dirty dishes. Everytime I wash some then I use some and I'm back at square one. I guess that's just how it goes.
Going to see Alice in Wonderland tonight with my mother. Noah is going to stay at his grandparents for the night because my dad is going to watch him while me and mom go to the movies. I guess I should stay at my parents house also so they don't have to get up with him if he wakes up through the night but I think I'll come back to the apartment and sleep in tomorrow morning. doesn't that sound lovely? I haven't spent a night away from Noah yet. I wonder if he'll go down without me? Hopefully because if he doesn't I guess I'm going to have to stay the night over there with him.
I'm starting to ramble here. Should I go finish washing dishes? or should I continue watching The View? ......life's decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment